Cole's Antiques Villa in Downtown Scottville
Cole's Antiques Villa was recently awarded the 2015 Ludington Daily News Reader's Choice Gold Award for Antiques & Collectibles.
BROWSE AND DISCOVER QUALITY ANTIQUES FROM DEALERS INCLUDING:
- J & D Antiques: Military, maritime, arrowheads, photographs & pictures, postcards, and smalls items of wide interest
- R & C Antiques: Tools, Sporting, photos, scouting, tobacco cutter, telephones, banks, bottles, weather vanes, decoys, and fishing
- Cat In The Cradle Antiques: Linens, granite ware, vintage utensils, country decor, tools, and small furniture
- Victorian Rose Antiques: China, Glassware, Jewelry, linens/clothing, paperweights, lots of smaller items
- Gold Coast Collectibles: Jewelry, pottery, glassware, scouting, toys, books, cameras, tins, marbles, games, holiday items, bottles
- Tim & Roni’s Elegant Junk: Fine & costume jewelry, sterling silver hollow ware, pocket
watches, milk bottles, toys, tools, Roseville, lanterns, etc.
- R J & Me: Watches; wrist and pocket, jewelry, glassware, toys, books, and china ware
- S & P Small Treasures: Jewelry, postcards, and display accessories
- SDW Antiques: postcards, many of local interest
- Drumlin Wood Antiques & Collectibles: Fishing, sewing, and quilts
IT'S NOT JUST THE ANTIQUES THAT ARE OLD...In addition to enjoying the selection of antiques while browsing at Cole's, be sure to note the architecture. The building itself has a rich history. Formerly a G.A.R. (Grand Army of the Republic) building, used for military family gatherings, it was originally built in Fountain, Michigan in the 1800s. Around the turn of the century, the building was moved to its present location in Scottville and was purchased by the Odd Fellows. While meetings were held upstairs, the main floor was rented to various proprietors over the years: a casket-making company, carpeting, clock repair, and several antiques businesses.
HOURS OF BUSINESS:January-April: Open Wednesday-Saturday, 10am-5pm; Sunday, 11am-3pm; Closed Monday & Tuesday
May-October: Open Monday-Saturday, 10am-5pm; Sunday, 11am-5pm
November & December: Open Wednesday-Sunday, 10am-5pm; Sun, 11-3pm; Closed Monday & Tuesday
120 N. Main St.
Scottville, MI 49454
Last Updated: 03-25-2016 01:15 PM ID: 1506